The Finance team will be led by the Treasurer and will consist of two or three additional members, including the CtS accountant. They will meet on an as-required basis and report to the Management team and Board.
The role of the Finance team is to:
- Provide financial information to the Board;
- Develop and monitor the annual budgets;
- Provide financial procedures;
- Develop appropriate internal controls;
- Recommend and over see procedures for signing officers
- Oversee expenditures;
- Identify cost savings; and
- Liaise with accountant.
Stay informed on our latest news!