Marketing and CommunicationsTeam
The Marketing and Communications team is currently led by Matt Gibson, CTS Board member. This team will consist of two or three additional members. It also includes contract support as required. The team meets monthly on an as-required basis and reports to the Management team and Board.
The role of the Marketing and Communications team is to:
- Oversee and develop community outreach policies;
- Oversee the development of the communications, recruitment and outreach plan/strategies;
- Oversee the development of the promotional materials; and
- Oversee the website (development/updates).
Recent accomplishments of the Marketing and Communications team include:
- A comprehensive update to the CTS website including design, branding, and content
- Implementation of an automated online registration process
- Complete update to the CTS brochure for 2013
Future plans include:
- A series of youth-targetted CTS posters
- Further branding updates including logo design
- Finalizing the CTS crisis communications plan and protocol (in progress)
The current Marketing and Communications Strategy for CTS can be viewed here.
Sorry, there are no events scheduled at this time.
Stay informed on our latest news!