Program Support Team
The Program Support team is led by a Board member and consists of two or three additional members. It will also include contract support as required. The team will meet on an as-required basis and will report to the Management team and Board.
The role of the Program Support team is to:
- Develop strategies to engage alumni, youth and parents in the CtS program;
- Assist with development of recruitment strategies;
- Provide support for special event such as donor recognition days, yearend bar-b-que, and Umbuntu days;
- In collaboration with the Program Coordinator, develop and review a Volunteer Management Program;
- Oversee the engagement of volunteers to support year round activities;
- Oversee a Volunteer Coordinator; and
- In collaboration with the Program Coordinator, ensure all events are properly staffed.
Sorry, there are no events scheduled at this time.
Stay informed on our latest news!